Universities in Diepenbeek, Belgium

Higher education in Belgium consists of universities of applied sciences and conventional universities offering Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate certifications. There are 81 higher institutions in Belgium, with 51 publicly owned universities and 30 privately run higher institutions. 

The city of Diepenbeek is home to three world-class universities. Along with the 78 other higher education institutions spread across Belgium, these universities admit about 500,000 students each year. The enrollment range is made up of Belgium students and international students from Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, and South America. 

Why Study in Diepenbeek, Belgium?

The quality of higher education in Diepenbeek, Belgium, is comparable with other top-ranking educational systems worldwide. In terms of regional engagement, research, knowledge transfer, and international orientation, Universities in Diepenbeek, Belgium, are amongst the highest ranked higher-education institutions in Europe and indeed the entire globe. 

The top universities in Diepenbeek are Hasselt University, Limburg Catholic University College, and the Transnational University of Limburg. 

Universities in Diepenbeek offer students a wide range of degree courses in different fields of study. Admission is straightforward and simplistic, with each university admitting students on a person-to-person basis. International students with exceptional grades and academic records can also apply for scholarships. 

Eligibility Criteria

All Diepenbeek universities accept applications from international students for both undergraduate and postgraduate taught degrees. 

A school leaving certificate with good grades is enough to gain admission for undergraduate studies in Universities in Diepenbeek, Belgium, if you are a citizen of an EU/EEA nation including Switzerland, Norway, and Liechtenstein. 

For a Master’s degree programme, applicants need to hold a good Bachelor’s degree certification. Non-EU students wishing to apply for undergraduate studies require a school-leaving certificate translated to either Dutch or French. 

EU and EEA students do not require a student visa, resident permit, or work permit. However, EU students will be required to register their presence with the local authorities in Diepenbeek upon their arrival in the Belgian city.

Non-EU or EEA students would need to apply for a student visa before travelling to Belgium. The student visa approval will be dependent on the students’ ability to satisfactorily meet all visa requirements, including providing evidence of conditional admittance into a degree programme at a University in Diepenbeek.

Leave a Comment