Universities in the United Arab Emirates

Do you want a unique study abroad experience for higher education? Consider the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with its world-renowned Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, and Umm al Quwain. Being considered one of the most liberal countries, the UAE has several top-ranked universities, colleges, and education institutes. As most of these institutes offer full-time courses in English, students from Asia, Europe, Australia, and the USA apply for various study programs in the UAE.

Why Study in The United Arab Emirates?

The UAE is the home of six top-ranked universities featured in the QS World University Rankings. Among these universities, the United Arab Emirates University holds the highest rank. Situated in Al Ain, this university is the oldest, offering degree programs in engineering, science, medicine, information technology, law, humanities, education, business, and economics.

The American University in the Emirates is another top-class private university, internationally recognised for its excellent education facilities. Studying here provides the students with the best opportunities to explore great career operations. Alongside studying in a multicultural environment, students can explore various tourist attractions in the UAE. Other top-ranked universities of the UAE include the British University in Dubai (BUiD), Middlesex University Dubai, and the University of Sharjah.

With such diver education courses, the universities in UAE also offer career orientation after the course completion. So, students can explore fantastic job opportunities that suit their educational background.


Even if the official language of the UAE is Arabic, most universities teach full-time courses in English. Hence, international students should take the IELTS or TOEFL Exam before applying.

Check the entry requirements online before applying. Submit your application with the essential documents, including passport details, post-graduation certificates, and previous academic transcripts. Once you get the offer of admission from the university, you can apply for a student visa (the maximum validity is one year). You can renew it annually with an official proof of education continuation from your university. 

Leave a Comment